Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Game of Thrones, Season 1, Ep. 1, Part 1 (White Walkers)

This is my screenshot summary of Game of Thrones Season 1 Episode 1, Part 1 (White Walkers).

Want to see a different part or episode?  Go HERE for a complete list of completed summaries.

Warning: Spoilers within, and a note that dialogue is not necessarily directly from the episode. This blog also contains completely inappropriate amounts of profanity.


Ranging Leader: We're men of the Night's Watch!  Let's go out and scout for Wildlings, before they cross the Wall and corrupt the South with their wild Wildling ways.


Other Rangers: *shrug* Ok, at least it gets us out of turnip peeling duty for the day.


I'm Gared, the grizzled veteran. See how grizzled I am?


I'm Will, the timid and slightly goofy-looking scout.  I may not be the brightest bulb, but I sure can be quiet!


I'm Ser Waymar Royce, the young and egocentric leader, given "command" of this "very important" ranging so I'd finally shut the hell up about my noble birth.


Together, we are Captain Planet!


That's the Wall.  It's really big, as you can tell.  It keeps out the bad things, like Wildlings, White Walkers, Grumpkins, Snarks, and Oprah Winfrey.


Will:  This sucks.  I'm cold.  At least peeling turnips, I'd be by the fire.  Besides, we're not going to find anything anyway.


Will: Wait...what's that?  A large plume of smoke as if from a campfire?  I am the best scout EVAR!


Will:  Better get a little closer and check it out.  What's the worst that could happen?



Will: *sneak, sneak, sneak*  See how good at sneaking I am?


Will: Peekaboo!  I see you, Wildlings!



Hi!!!!!!


Will:  Oh, Gods!


What? It's only a flesh wound.


Will: Holy fuck.


Come play with us, Will!



Will: I'm getting the fuck out of here.


Hey there, sailor!  Where you going so fast-like?


Will: Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh fuck, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit.


Will: Hey, you guys!  There's a bunch of dead Wildlings over there!  Something horrible killed them, all ritual-style.


Ser Waymar: Meh, probably just a rival Wildling band cut them down.  Let's go check it out.


Will: Are you out of your fucking gourd?


Gared:  Yeah, what Will said.


Ser Waymar:  You heard me.  Mount up, bitches.


Gared: Freakin idiot....



Ser Waymar: There's nobody here.  It appears your dead men have moved camp, Will. Go find them. Gared and I will stay here, where nothing possibly bad could happen to us.


Will: Sounds like a plan.



Ser Waymar: What the heck is that?


Gared:  It's somebody's entrails.  Hey, what's that behind you?


Ser Waymar: Really Gared, do you think I'd fall for the oldest trick in the book?


Gared:  No, seriously, Ser. Seven save us, it's a White Walker.


Ser Waymar:  Hm, so it is.


White Walker: ARRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

 Will: The fuck was that?


Will: The fuck is THIS?!?


Wildling Popsicle Zombie: Oh, fancy meeting you again.


Will:  Ok, I'm out.  Screw this.  Run away!  Run away!


TO BE CONTINUED.....  Read the next part HERE: Ep.1 Part 2 - A Nice Day for a Slight Beheading

1 comment:

  1. Please update soon! I really like this, haven't seen this type of recapping anywhere else :) Great job.

    ReplyDelete